Motor control centers are simply physical groupings of combination starters in one assembly. A combination starter is a single enclosure containing the motor starter, fuses or circuit breaker, and a device for disconnecting power. Other devices associated with the motor, such as pushbuttons and indicator lights may also be included. These usually comprise of incoming Air Circuit Breakers, main horizontal and vertical bus bars, outgoing starter modules with MCCB / Switch Fuse Unit, overload relays, contractors, etc. with adequate space for connection of cable and are easily extendable on either side and have excellent short circuit withstand performance of Bus Bars comprised of bolted / riveted modular construction.
Key features of Motor control centers offered by AGS
- Fully type tested assemblies as per IEC 61439-1
- Rated upto 6000A
- Rated operating voltage upto 690V
- Manufactured to Form 2 & Form 4 construction
- Type tested for 85kA/1 sec, 50kA/3 sec
- Designed for both withdrawable & fixed versions
- Tailored control using VFD, Soft starter & DOL
- Ample cabling space for easy connections
- Top and bottom cable entry.
- Panels for front or rear access to suit application
- Index of protection : IP 31 & IP 54
- Floor mounting
- Maximum safety & reliability
- Modular system with Customized design to meet end user requirements.